Keeping my wife and I focused on the upcoming election; we have done much research on the issues. We put our hearts and minds to pen and paper and came up with the reasons why we will not vote for our current president.
While we are certainly not telling anyone who to vote for, I hope that this can help others who are on the fence or who have been confronted by liberals on why they will vote for Obama. Feel free to use this information and share it with others.
1. I do not support my tax dollars being used to fund overseas and local abortions, which violates the 6th commandment “Thou shall not kill.” I do believe abortion is murder – and that the moral imperative is to protect innocent human life.
2. I do not support getting citizens angry and jealous about the rich using statements such as “paying their fair share”; creating class warfare - which violates the 10th commandment, “Thou shall not covet.”
3. I do not support forcing the rich to pay more in taxes because they are wealthy, which violates the 8th commandment, “thou shall not steal.” Draconian taxation is simply stealing sanctioned by the government – which was one of the main reasons the colonist rebelled.
4. I do not believe that Conservative Leadership supports big business, the rich and wishes to take away women’s rights as stated by Obama. This violates the 9th commandment, “thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” Historically Proven – under conservative leadership; Main Street and Wall Street alike have prospered – lowering poverty rates to records lows. Under Obama’s leadership we are witnessing real corporate corruption – big business in bed with the government - the Administration is picking winners and losers. That is not good and honest government.
5. I believe that all American citizens should be allowed to keep more of their hard earned money to save or spend as they please – as is the spirit and meaning within our Declaration when it says “The Pursuit of Happiness.”
6. I believe that the Constitution is not a, “Document of Negative Liberties.” as stated by Obama. I do believe and know that it is the longest surviving constitution passed by any nation in history. It has survived because it does limit the power of a centralized government and sets up a Government Branch structure that has the greatest opportunity to hold corrupt and evil men at bay if they assume leadership. It is the most moral and effective government structure in the history of the world.
7. I do not support the government forcing the people of America to buy a government product. This is not an enumerated power given to our president or congress in our constitution. Whether under the Commerce Clause or Taxation – the Supreme Court got this one wrong.
8. I believe that the Supreme Court has the Constitutional right to judge if a law passed by congress is constitutional or unconstitutional without being pressured by the Executive Branch of our government. President Obama's chastising of the justices in a State of the Union Address was unprecedented, immature and showed absolutely poor leadership.
9. I do not support forcing a religious organization to act against their own conscious, which violates the first amendment, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE THEREOF.”
10. I do not support illegal immigrants being allowed to vote, which violates the 15th amendment, “The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.”
11. I DO NOT believe that America doesn’t consider itself a Christian nation as stated by President Obama.
12. I believe that American citizen’s tax dollars should be cherished, respected and spent wisely and efficiently and not wasted on myths and theories known as the green movement. EX: Companies such as: Solyndra, Abound Solar, Raser Technologies, Eco-Tality, Geothermal Power, First Solar, Beacon Power, Sunpower, Ener1, Amonix, ALL OF THEM NOW BANKRUPT TAKING ALL OF THE TAX PAYERS DOLLARS WITH THEM. Each of these are examples of Government Corporate Corrupt Cronyism – the leaders and major investors in these firms were all either donors or fundraising bundlers for the Obama Campaign. This is straight-up and undeniable corruption.
13. I believe that it is the duty of every American Citizen to elect Godly leaders as stated by John Jay, first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, “The Americans are the first people whom Heaven has favored with an opportunity of deliberating upon and choosing the forms of government under which they should live. Providence has given to our people the choice of their ruler, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation, to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”
14. I believe in financial, personnel and religious freedom, which is being weathered away by this current administration. This is the destruction of each individuals “Pursuit of Happiness”.
15. I believe that a true leader unites not divides its citizens.
16. I believe that most of the wealthy people became rich due to self-sacrifice researching, education, investing, and hard work and not primarily from government help. I believe that Greed & Corruption are human flaws; not flaws that are strictly reserved to the rich or members of any particular political party. In twenty-five years I have known or worked for hundreds of wealthy people; and very rarely have I known them to be greedy or corrupt. Greed and corruption is not common among them. I believe our President and some members of government leadership use these class warfare arguments to get the voters worked up and to gain and retain power. Many of these leaders are doing so because they want power, control and the money themselves. Historically greed and corruption has manifested among government leaders more often than among the citizens.
17. I believe that American citizens should be protected from invasion and attacks from another country and that those that neglect their job to uphold this responsibility should be prosecuted and not protected with a presidential protection decree. Ex. Eric Holder protected by the president after an American citizen and border patrol agent Brian Terry was murdered by Mexican criminals in the fast and the furious campaign.
18. I believe that the tax system of America was established to procure funds to help with the needs of the American people and the defense of our nation and was never intended to be used as punishment to American citizens. EX: The Supreme Court ruling that the health care law is a tax that can be used to punish (it’s a penalty) those that refuse to buy it by STEALING their hard earned money from their paychecks.
19. I don’t believe that a person should have to support President Obama as a black man because a voter is a black man. As stated by Martin Luther King Jr.” I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” My trouble with Obama is not the color of his skin; but quite simply the content of his character. (By the way – this item was shared with me by a friend who is a black man).
20. Obama stated, “If I cannot fix the economy, I will be a one term president.” and I hold every man to his word.
21. He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
22. President Obama has time and time again; said one thing and then done another.
23. The President of the United States has a sworn commitment to uphold the laws of our nation. There are many examples of President Obama blocking the law from being enforced. However, the most egregious offence was the GM/Chrysler Auto Bailouts – and now the publically released records and emails clearly show that Obama willfully broke our laws and damaged innocent shareholders in the process. His goal – to hand over the two companies to campaign supporters and corporate cronies who had no legal or contractual claim to it. We cannot trust a president who will ignore and even break our laws in order to help his friends and punish his enemies. This is not how a ‘President’ behaves – this is how a ‘Dictator’ behaves. President Obama demonstrably considers himself above the law.
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. As stated by the declaration of independence July 4, 1776
24. I believe in Proverbs 29:2, “when the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked bears rule, the people mourn”.